About Anuradha Roy
- Ms Roy is novelist, journalist and editor.
- Her first novel An Atlas of Impossible Longing has been translated into 15 languages across the world.
- Till date she has authored three novels viz. An Atlas of Impossible Longing (2008), The Folded Earth (2011) and Sleeping on Jupiter (2015).
About DSC Prize for South Asian Literature
- It is a literary prize awarded annually to writers of any nationality or ethnicity writing about South Asia on themes such as culture, history, politics or people.
- The prize was instituted in 2011 by DSC Limited, an Indian infrastructure and construction company.
- The writers are chosen for their original full-length novel written in English or translated into English and published in the year preceding the judging of the prize.